Visit the menu links for resources to help keep you informed of the situation for Afghan women and girls.
- Subscribe to the for ongoing news and information on Afghan women
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities for Afghans
- See our Fact Sheets for further resources
- Deborah Ellis and Sally Armstrong: Click here for details on these award winning authors, and long-term supporters of CW4WAfghan.
- Official Statistics on Education from the Government of Afghanistan
- Surveys of the Afghan People :
- Afghanistan Mortality Survey 2010:
- Afghanistan Human Development reports:
- Research findings (mainly qualitative social science):
- AMICS 2010/11 survey from UNICEF and CSO: Afghanistan Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (AMICS) released Jun 2012: New national data show significant improvements in health, education and wellbeing of women and children, but challenges remain... To download the report, please visit: http://cso.gov.af/en/page/6807
- The Right to Education:
- Some stories of progress:
- Afghan National Develpment Strategy (ANDS). Executive Summary
- National Action Plan for the Women of Afghanistan:
- Care.org Reports on Education in Afghanistan